Monday, February 16, 2009

Her hands are smaller than mine.....




Lil Eden and her mini me Lil E, hanging out at Nannys. Nanny gave Eden Grace this precious water baby doll for Valentine's day. She looks just like Eden, no hair, big blue eyes and super soft baby skin. She comes with her own little bottle, and the other day, I caught Eden trying to drink out of it, our baby already learning to share...she was a bit confused as to why nothing came out and the nipple was hard, but I think it made a good teether for a minute, and considering our little one is going to have a full set of choppers soon, its a good thing. Last week update, spent two days and two nights at Nanny's, big help to both the Mommys, nice break for me and Nanny(my Mommy, got some much needed Eden time on her own turf. She was a bit tuckered when we left and needed to recoup for a couple of days, but rallied on Friday and the whole gang made it to Tylers ball game, pictured here with yet another animal print outfit and of course her two favorite accessories her Daddy and her binky...Weekend was busy with Tyler spending the night with his cousin on Saturday, so Aunt Tina and Uncle Andy could have a nice night out for their anniversary on Valentines Day. We hope you all had a wonderful "Heart" day as well, love and kisses to you all.

2 comments:

  1. Nanny is still trying to figure out out to do a comment. I have registered for the third time and what I want to say is that I JUST LOVE EDEN'S BLOG & I AM JUST CRAZY ABOUT THAT LILANGEL.

    Nanny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that little hand on her daddy's shoulder. How sweet is that. Got to see the little pumpkin this mornin. Almost late to work cause I did not want to let her go.

    ReplyDelete